BorrowLenses Gear Finder can help still photographers to match the perfect lenses to your type of shooting and preferred camera. Just answer a few simple questions and you're ready to give it a shot!
Please answer all the questions!
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Redrock Micro DSLR Cinema Bundle makes working with moving subjects much easier by allowing you to set and rack focus on your subject while tracking your scene. Mount your camera and lens to a set of carbon fiber rails and carry the rig by the top handle or quickly mount to a tripod head or slider. Connect one of 3 included focus rings to your lens for manual focus control with the included follow focus unit so that you can smoothly “rack” the focus back and forth between your desired points. The follow focus unit also has adjustable stops which can be set according to the points of critical focus for your shot. The standard 0.8 film pitch drive gear of the unit is compatible with cine lenses, which come with their own toothed rings built-in (cine lenses rentable separately). The Redrock Micro DSLR Cinema Bundle includes a swing-away microMatteBox, which features stacking and rotating filter stages and light/flare protection for lenses up to 20mm wide. This rig is ideal for DSLR videographers for documentary work, narratives, music videos, and more.
• Crescent Nuts
• Crescent Spacers
• microLensGear Short Screw
• microLensGear Long Screw
• (1) A Ring (180mm-220mm Lens Circumference)
• (1) B Ring (211mm-250mm Lens Circumference)
• (1) C Ring (241mm-280mm Lens Circumference)
• (4) 12" 15mm Carbon Fiber Rods
• (2) 9" 15mm Carbon Fiber Rods
• Redrock Micro DSLR Baseplate
• microMatteBox (with Eyebrow and Side Wings)
• (4) Neopreme Sealing Rings
• Carrying Case
• This kit includes a set of 3 micro-focus rings that fit a variety of lenses. The different sizes are marked as A, B, and C. The rings go directly around the focus ring of your lens. You may want to rent additional sets of these rings to go around all of your lenses ahead of time for quick follow-focus lens swapping. Additional rings can be added to this rental upon checkout for a fee. By default, this kit includes 1 of A (180mm-220mm Lens Circumference), B (211mm-250mm Lens Circumference), and C (241mm-280mm Lens Circumference).
• There is a D size ring (280mm-320mm lens circumference) that is not included with this kit. It is for larger lenses, such as the Canon 100-400mm. You may choose to have this ring included with this rental upon checkout for a fee.
• For more information about which rings go with which lenses, see this guide.
• This kit arrives in a waterproof case disassembled. See this guide for assembly instructions. For gear alignment, see this guide.
• This kit is compatible with most DSLRs without vertical grips. If you want to use a DSLR with a vertical battery grip or built-in pro-body grip, please also rent the Redrock Micro microRiser for added clearance.
• Compatible with Most DSLRs (See Notes Tab for More)
• Standard 0.8 Film Pitch Drive Gear
• Accommodates Lenses from 180-280mm Circumference (or Up to 320mm with Optional D Ring)