Pentax K-5 SLR Digital Camera
Theft not covered.
The Pentax K-5 SLR Digital Camera has a lightweight magnesium alloy rugged build and offers HD video capture and high resolution 16.3 megapixel photos at 7 frames per second. The camera is equipped with the 11-point SAFOX VIII+ Autofocus System and Advanced Shake Reduction Technology for smooth video pans and sharp photos at slow shutter speeds.
The camera offers a HDR function, allowing you to take an HDR photo with one click and no tripod. The shutter can shoot at 8,000 of a second. The body is dust proof and designed to work in extreme cold and heat. The huge ISO range allows you to work with all kinds of shutter speeds and ensures that dim-lit situations are still an option to shoot.
The camera has a built in mono microphone for quick audio but for professional applications you can plug in external microphones into a 3.5 stereo jack.
- • Body cap
- • Battery
- • Battery charger
- • Camera strap
Notes: We make every attempt to have a fully charged battery for you, but we can't guarantee it 100%. If you need a fully charged camera body, please request it via order notes.
- • High Resolution 16.3MP CMOS Sensor
- • Speedy 7 FPS Captures Fast Action Shots
- • High Sensitivity 80-51200 ISO Range
- • Responsive, Accurate 11-Pt Autofocus
- • 1080p HD Video at 25 FPS
- • 3" LCD With 921,000 Dots of Resolution
- • Fully Weather-Sealed and Coldproof
- • Magnesium Alloy & St Steel Chassis
- • Highly Accurate 77-Segment Metering
- • Shake Reduction Image Stabilization