• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Pentax 40mm f/2.8 Limited Series Pancake Lens is part of a series of tiny lenses for Pentax K mount cameras with crop sensors, along with the Pentax 70mm f/2.4 Limited Series Lens Pancake Lens and the Pentax 21mm f/3.2 Limited Series Pancake Lens. This is the smallest of the 3 at just over a half an inch long. It sports a Super Protect coating for maximum light transmission, sharp definition, and high contrast images and also has a Quick-Shift Focus System that allows for instant shifting from AF to manual focus. This lens is ideal for traveling and street photography. It is compatible with Pentax K Mount cameras with crop sensors only. It will vignette when paired with full frame sensor Pentax cameras.
• Front Cap
• Rear Cap
• Lens Hood
• This lens is compatible with Pentax K mount cameras with crop sensors only. It will vignette when paired with full frame sensor Pentax cameras. The equivalent length on crop frame sensors is 60mm.
• Focal Length: 40mm (60mm Equivalent for 35mm Format)