• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
Notes: This lens is only compatible with crop sensor digital cameras. It is not compatible with the D4, D600, D700, or D800 series cameras unless you are able to use DX mode. It is not compatible with 35mm film cameras.
• Focal Length: 17-50mm (26-78mm Equivalent for 35mm Format)
• Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
• F Mount
• 10.6" Minimum Focusing Distance
• 78º-31º Angle of View
• Length: 3.2”
• Weight: .96 lbs
The Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 XR DiII Lens is specifically designed for Nikon crop sensor cameras. The fast 2.8 aperture is maintained across the entire focal range and is suitable for shooting in low-light situations. It is very lightweight and covers a large range from wide angle to portraits. If you are looking for a lens like this but with Vibration Compensation, check out the Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR DiII VC LD for Nikon. This lens is ideal for events, groups, parties, travel, and street photography.