BorrowLenses Gear Finder can help still photographers to match the perfect lenses to your type of shooting and preferred camera. Just answer a few simple questions and you're ready to give it a shot!
Please answer all the questions!
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Nikon R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Flash is a macro flash system with 2 pivoting flashes that attach to a speedring and are controlled with a commander that sits on your camera's hotshoe. With the included adapter rings, you can attach almost any lens to this unit (see Notes tab for details). This kit is compatible with both Nikon's Creative Lighting System and DSLRs without a built-in flash. If your DSRL has a built-in flash, there is an included SG-3IR IR Panel so that your built-in flash can be a commander. This flash system is a great creative light source for macro and product photography.
• (2) SB-R200 Speedlights
• SU-800 Commander
• SG-3IR IR Panel for Built-In Flash
• SW-C1 Flexible Arm Clip
• SW-11 Extreme Close-Up Positioning Adapter
• SW-12 Diffuser
• CR123A Lithium Battery
• SX-1 Attachment Ring
• 52mm Adapter Ring
• 62mm Adapter Ring
• 67mm Adapter Ring
• 72mm Adapter Ring
• 77mm Adapter Ring
• Carrying Case
• A CR123A battery is included, but we cannot guarantee longevity of battery life. If new battery is needed, please purchase separately.
• This flash has a commander (SU-800) that connects to the hot shoe of your camera and a speedring (SX-1) that connects to the front of your lens. The 112mm SX-1 holds the lens adapter rings as well as the SB-R200 Speedlights. Use the included adapter ring that corresponds to the filter size of your lens:
• When using the SU-800 with cameras not compatible with i-TTL flash control, only close-up flash operation (using cords) is possible when used with the optional TTL Cord SC-30.
• The SG-3IR IR Panel can be attached to a camera’s hot shoe when a Nikon camera’s built-in flash is used as a commander.
• Any AF Nikkor lens with a ring that rotates during AF operation is not compatible with this unit.