• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Metabones Nikon F-Mount G Lens to Sony NEX E-Mount Camera Adapter allows for Nikon F mount lenses to be attached to Sony NEX E mount/FE mount cameras. While AF is lost when using this adapter, aperture control is still available and allows lenses to teach infinity focus.
• Back Cap
• Front Cap
• Autofocus is NOT retained when using this adapter.
• This adapter is NOT compatible with with Nikon F-Mount AI-s or AF-D lenses that have an aperture ring.
• This adapter comes with a 1/4-20 thread socket in the foot for mounting stabilization (not included) onto the adapter to take stress off of long lenses.
• This adapter is compatible with both crop sensor (E mount) and full frame sensor (FE mount) Sony cameras. Note that using crop sensor Nikon lenses with this adapter on a full frame FE mount camera, such as the a7 may require shooting only in the camera's "crop mode" only. Experiment accordingly.
• Tripod Foot is Detachable and Compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo Cam Ball Heads
• Clickless 8-Stop Aperture Ring with Half-Stop Markings