• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Impact 1000W/s R Monolight Kit is an all-in-one kit that is ideal for studio shooting. Included are light stands, umbrellas, a carrying case, a 24”x36” softbox with speedring, and an IR remote to change the power level of your flash heads. The flashes fire at up to 1/900th of a second, which is fast enough for most applications but won’t get you major show-stopping results when working with super fast subjects. The monolights are compatible with Bowens brand light modifiers. Protecting the monolights are 120º reflectors that hold the umbrellas. This kit is large enough for family shoots and ideal for 1-2 person shoots. Note that the umbrellas have a permanent black backing so they are reflective rather than shoot-through. This kit is very heavy so traveling with it might be difficult, however, it comes with everything you need for larger subjects.
• (2) Impact VC-500LR Monolights
• (2) JDD 250W Modeling Lamps
• (2) Flashtubes for VC-500LR Monolights
• (2) VC500 Protective Bulb Covers
• VC-500 Remote
• (2) Monolight Reflectors
• (2) Lightstands
• Outer Diffuser
• Inner Diffuser
• (4) Softbox Rods
• 1/4"-PC Sync Cable
• (2) AC Power Cables
• Carrying Case
• This kit comes with an IR remote that only controls the power level of the lights and is not a wireless firing transceiver. Please allow up to 45 seconds for the light to sync with the remote.
• This kit comes with a 1/4-PC sync cable only to fire the lights from your camera. Alternatively, you may rent additional
Pocket Wizards to fire this light from your camera. Pocket Wizards are not included. A minimum of 2 Pocket Wizards with a 1/4th-1/8th sync cable must be rented to wirelessly fire this kit without using the included 1/4-PC sync cable. If your camera does not support a PC-in port, please rent a pair of Pocket Wizards.
• The kit does not come with a power or battery pack and must be plugged in with AC power to operate.
• Max Power: 500W/s Per Monolight
• Flash Duration: 1/200 Max - 1/800 Min
• Recycle Time at 100%: 2.5 Seconds
• Power Range: Approximately 15W/s to 500W/s in 1/10 Stop Increments
• Protective Reflector
• 250W Modeling Lamp
• Operating Voltage: 190-130V AC
• Built-In Slave Cell for Radio, Optical, and Sync Cable