Fiilex 301 LED Kit
No Damage Waiver
You are liable for any damage or loss to the rental equipment.
GearGuard Damage Waiver
Protects you from liability due to unintentional damage.
Theft not covered.
Theft not covered.
The Fiilex 301 LED Kit uses unique dense matrix LED nodes inside Fresnel-style fixtures for continuous lighting that is both powerful and also very portable. The exceptionally easy-to-operate heads, which use only 3 buttons each (on/off, dimmer, and temperature), can be tilted or paired with the included barndoors to control the beam. Please note that the light modifiers for this kit are not interchangeable with the modifiers that come with the K304 Kit, though the 2 kits compliment each other otherwise on set. These lights offer full spectrum light quality without spiking or flickering and are small enough (4.7" and 1.6 lbs a piece) to be used for very tight scenes. This kit is ideal for 3 light interviews for documentary work, 3 point light setups for portrait work, chroma key work, and natural light filler/replication. While this kit is portable, it is still AC powered and must be plugged in to operate. However, the separate rental of broadcast batteries, battery plate, and D-Tap/P-Tap cables for Fiilex brand lights will make this kit wireless.
- • (3) P360 LED Light Heads
- • (3) 4 Leaf Barndoors
- • (3) Light Stands
- • (3) AC Power Cords
- • (1) Soft Box with Inner Baffle
- • (1) Speedring
- • Carrying Case
- • Light Source: Dense Matrix LED
- • Power/Brightness: 1050W Total Tungsten Equivalent Output
- • Flash Duration: Continuous
- • Temperature: 3,000-5,600K
- • Power Consumption: 90W
- • Operating Voltage: 100-240V AC/24V DC via Broadcast Batteries (Not Included)
- • Controls: Dimming, Temperature
- • Ports: AC and Accepts DC Broadcast Batteries (Not Included)
- • CRI: 92
- • 109º Beam Angle
- • Weight: 36 lbs
There is no manual for this product.