• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Giga Pan EPIC Pro Robotic Camera Mount is a unique camera mount that empowers most DSLR cameras with the ability to capture gigapixel (one billion pixel) panoramic images with phenomenally high resolution, depth, and clarity. It will support camera and lens combinations weighing up to 10 lbs, is easy to use, and remarkably efficient. Simply set the corners of the panorama you want to capture using the LCD interface. The built-in software works out how many photos your camera will need to take, which may be hundreds or even thousands. Then the EPIC Pro begins snapping the photos, automatically organizing them in overlapping rows and columns. For quick setup, see this guide.
• EPIC Pro Camera Mount Vice/Clamp
• GigaPan Rechargeable Battery
• GigaPan Battery Charger
• GigaPan Epic Quick Release Plate
• Camera Mounting Screw
• AC Power Cable
• N3 Trigger Cord for Canon Pro Bodies
• E3 Trigger Cord for Canon Rebels
• 10 Pin Nikon Trigger Cord
• MC-DC2 Trigger Cord for Nikon D90 and Under
• RM-S1AM Trigger Cord for Sony
• System Requirements:
Windows XP and Vista, and Intel-based Macs with OS X 10.4 and Higher
Minimum of 1 GB of RAM (2 GB is recommended)
30 GB of free hard drive space (this can be an external drive)
GigaPan Stitch software (free download included)
• For software use, GigaPan encourages downloading the fully functioning Stitch or Stitch.Efx software as a 14 day free trial. The software will be emailed after registration here. Instruction for how to use the software can be found here.
• If you do not want to use the Gigapan software you can stitch the images manually and export them as a TIFF or Adobe RAW file for editing, printing, etc.
• For long projects, the EPIC holds its position while you exchange batteries, making it easy to use a spare battery. Batteries last approximately 45 minutes (or about 1000 images). The AC power cable can be connected to the EPIC for continuous operation.
• To look up whether your camera is compatible, please see this guide.