• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Datacolor Spyder3 Print SR Calibration System allows you to calibrate multiple monitors. It can also calibrate projectors.
Create your own custom ICC profiles for more accurate printing with the Spectrocolorimeter and included software. The Strip Reading device helps photographers produce professional prints quickly, accurately and without expensive trial-and-error testing. Select any combination of printer, media and ink and Spyder3Print SR provides the tools to let you create gallery quality prints in color or black and white. Calibration is essential for print work, accurate editing, and all manner of studio/fine art photography.
• Spyder3Print SR Spectrocolorimeter & Base
• USB Mini Cable
• CD with Key
• System Requirements: Windows XP 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64, Windows 7 32/64, Mac OS X Panther (10.4), Leopard (10.5), Snow Leopard (10.6) and Lion (10.7), 24-bit Video Card
• Monitor Requirements: At least 1024 x 768 resolution.