• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
Notes: This lens is only compatible with crop sensor digital cameras. It is not compatible with the 1D or 5D series cameras or 35mm film cameras. We have limited supply of lens hoods for this product, some orders might go out without them. If you absolutely need one, please let us know in the order notes.
• Focal Length: 11-16mm (17.6-25.6mm Equivalent for 35mm Format)
• Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
• EF-S Mount
• 12” Minimum Focusing Distance
• 104º - 82º Angle of View
• Length: 3.5”
• Weight: 1.2 lbs
The Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 AT-X 116 Pro DX for Canon sports a signature One-Touch Focus Clutch that allows you to switch between AF and MF with a simple push of the focus ring back and forth. A constant, fast f/2.8 aperture makes this lens suitable for low-light situations. It has a quiet internal focusing motor that is suitable for video shooting and two super-low dispersion glass elements increase contrast and reduce glare. This lens is suitable for events, group shots, landscapes, and night sky photography.