BorrowLenses Gear Finder can help still photographers to match the perfect lenses to your type of shooting and preferred camera. Just answer a few simple questions and you're ready to give it a shot!
Please answer all the questions!
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Sigma 50-500mm f/4.5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM for Sony A Mount is an exceptionally versatile normal length all the way to super-telephoto length lens that features an Optical Stabilizer system to keep your images sharper even when shooting at low shutter speeds. It also has a fast and quiet Hyper Sonic Motor and apochromatic optics for better correction of chromatic and spherical aberration than the much more common achromat lenses. The focal length is perfect for shooting situations where you just don't know how much reach you're going to need and the 4.5 aperture is just barely fast enough for most lighting situations. This lens is suitable for arena events, sports, ceremonies, and wildlife shooting.
• Front Cap
• Rear Cap
• Lens Hood
• Tripod Collar
This lens is compatible with full frame and crop frame sensor A mount cameras.
• Focal Length: 50-500mm (75-750mm Equivalent for Crop Sensor)
• Maximum Aperture: f/4.5-6.3
• Sony A Mount
• 1.64' Minimum Focusing Distance
• 46.8°-5.0º Angle of View
• Image Stabilization
• Supports a 95mm Screw-On Style Filter (Not Included)