• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 AF DX Fisheye produces the distorted visual effect of non-circular fisheyes. It also produces natural colors and sports a built-in lens hood to reduce flare and provide additional protection to the front element. Featuring a close minimum focusing range of just 5.5", this fisheye is great for getting really close to your subject and creating unusual visual effects. It is also good for capturing your environment.
• Front Cap
• Rear Cap
• Not recommended for full frame (FX) DSLR cameras (unless your DSLR supports DX "crop mode") nor 35mm film SLR cameras.
• Autofocus is not supported by D40, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D5100, and D5000 cameras.
• Accepts rear gelatin filters (filters not included).
• Focal Length: 10.5mm (16mm Equivalent for 35mm Format)