BorrowLenses Gear Finder can help still photographers to match the perfect lenses to your type of shooting and preferred camera. Just answer a few simple questions and you're ready to give it a shot!
Please answer all the questions!
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Lens boasts very high quality with a very fast maximum aperture that is perfect for low depth-of-field portraiture and still life work. It features a Super Spectra coating to suppress flare and ghosting and is also weather-sealed for safe outdoor shooting. It can be paired with both full frame sensor cameras, such as the Canon 5D Mark III, and with crop frame sensor cameras, such as the Canon 7D Mark II. The focal length equivalent on crop frame sensors is 80mm. This lens is considered among many Canon shooters as a definitive portrait lens, along with the Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L USM Lens.
• Front Cap
• Rear Cap
• 72mm UV Filter
• Lens Hood
• This lens is compatible with Canon EF mount cameras in both full frame and crop frame sensors. The focal length equivalent on crop frame sensors is 80mm.
• This lens is NOT compatible with 2X and 1.4X Canon extenders.
• Focal Length: 50mm (80mm Equivalent for Crop Sensors)