BorrowLenses Gear Finder can help still photographers to match the perfect lenses to your type of shooting and preferred camera. Just answer a few simple questions and you're ready to give it a shot!
Please answer all the questions!
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Kino Flo Diva-Lite 400 Light Kit is a professional, energy efficient lighting system that reproduces color faithfully and boasts Kino Flo's trademark modular fixture designs with a full range dimming system. The ball-headed mount makes this light easily positionable and is ideal for studio and on-location filmmaking where reproducing natural or scene-specific lighting is desired. It is also suitable for portrait photography and can be modified with its built-in barn doors and included diffuser or grid.
• (1) 401 Light Fixture
• (5) True Match 3200K Tungsten Bulbs
• (5) True Match 5500K Daylight Bulbs
• (1) Gel Frame
• (1) 90 Degree Louver (Grid)
• (1) Offset Arm with 5/8" Receiver
• (2) Lamp Cases
• (1) AC Power Cable
• (1) Diffuser
• This continuous light does not natively change color temperature.
• This light requires a grounded power outlet (power cord included) to run.
• A light stand is required and not included. This light is very top-heavy. A C Stand is recommended.
• Do not use lamps with the base pointing down. It can increase the Kelvin and cause a green spike in temperature. For more information, please refer to this resource.
• Light Source: Fluorescent
• Power/Brightness: Approximately 1600W Tungsten Equivalent, 9388 lx at 1.5’