• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The ARRI 650 Watt Plus Tungsten Fresnel Light is a relatively compact traditional fresnel light for indoor and outdoor use. It has a 4.3" fresnel lens inside a ribbed housing which allows this light to run a little cooler than older models of fresnel HMI lights. This light is ideal for more spacious video sets with easy access to AC power. This light pairs well with a heat-resistant modifier, such as the Chimera 2' x 2.5' Video Pro Plus 1 Softbox, which is rentable separately.
• (1) Tungsten Light
• (1) 25' Power Cable (Attached)
• (1) Full Scrim
• (1) Double Scrim
• Scrim Bag
• Spare Bulb
• This light is set at 1 temperature, tungsten 3200K. To alter color or temp, you must use heat-resistant gels, which are not included.
• A spare bulb is included with this rental. If you should have to use it, please also return the burnt out bulb with your rental.