Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* ZE Lens for Canon EF Mount
Theft not covered.
The Zeiss 135mm f/2 Apo Sonnar T* ZE Manual Focus Lens for Canon is a medium telephoto lens whose all-metal barrel, anti-reflective coatings, and special lacquer treatment on the element's edges results in a high-quality, rugged lens with reduced reflections and minimized chromatic aberrations for sharply detailed, high contrast images free of color artifacts. Precision floating elements (11 in 8 groups with minimal glass-to-air surfaces) result in consistent imaging performance throughout the entire manual-only focusing range. The nine-blade circular aperture produces an appealing background blur when
shooting with minimal depth of focus.
Clarity of detail, high contrast, and high resolution at any aperture makes this lens the perfect choice for portraits in advertising, fashion, and lifestyle as well as for landscape photography. The precise and smooth manual focus on this lens also makes it a good candidate for video shooting.
- • Manual focus only.
- • This lens does NOT come with a hood
- • Compatible with both full-frame and APS-C (cropped) frame cameras.
- • "ZE" type lens - compatible with any camera that uses the Canon EF bayonet lens mount.
- • Focal length: 135mm
- • Designed for both full-frame and APS-C sensors
- • Precise Manual Focus
- • Focal Length: 135mm
- • Maximum Aperture: f/2-22
- • Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.62'
- • Angle of View: 18°
- • Filter Size: 77mm
- • Length: 4.25"
- • Weight: 2.05 lbs