BorrowLenses Gear Finder can help still photographers to match the perfect lenses to your type of shooting and preferred camera. Just answer a few simple questions and you're ready to give it a shot!
Please answer all the questions!
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The 30' E-TTL Cord for Canon Speedlites quickly turns your flash into an off-camera flash without the use of radio transmitters or other off-camera firing methods, like optical line-of-sight signal. It is like an extension cord for your flash. One end of this cable has a flash shoe and the other has a hot shoe. Simply slide the flash shoe end onto your camera's hot shoe and slide your flash onto the cable's hot shoe. You can now set your flash anywhere within the limits of the 30' cable and fire it every time you hit your camera's shutter. This is a great alternative to radio transmitters for shooters who are just starting out in off-camera flash techniques. It is also a great backup to have on set if transmitters should fail you for any reason.
• (1) 30' Flash Cable
• This flash cable is designed for Canon flashes and Canon cameras. It may fire other-brand flashes without the E-TTL functionality but experiment at your own risk.
• The ends of this cable can sometimes be easily mounted (or have flashes mounted to it) in the wrong direction. Pay attention to the alignment of the pins when connecting to your flash. Check this first if cable doesn't appear to be working.