Zeiss 28mm f/2 Distagon T* ZE for Canon
The Carl Zeiss range of T* ZE-mount lenses offers high standards in terms of performance, reliability and, of course, image quality. You can count on highly advanced flare control for crisp and brilliant images. And virtually zero geometric distortion, ensuring precise accuracy when reproducing shapes, especially useful when photographing products and architecture.
The Zeiss 28mm f/2 Distagon T* ZE closes the gap in the line of high-end lenses for analog or digital Canon SLR cameras. This bright lens offers a popular wide-angle view, and has a minimum focusing distance of only 9.5" (24 cm). Thanks to the floating design, image quality remains almost consistent from the close-up range to infinity.
- • High image quality in the close-up range makes this lens ideal for still life photography of small objects.
- • Control of flare and ghosting are outstanding, so that even extreme highlights in the image field do not affect the quality of the image.
- • Precise mechanism enables exact manual focusing.
- • Carl Zeiss T* lens coating.
- • Front cap
- • Rear cap
- • 58mm UV filter
Notes: This is a Manual focus only lens.
- • Focal Length: 28mm
- • Max Aperture: f/2
- • Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.5”
- • Angle of View: 74 degrees
- • Focusing capabilities: MF
- • Filter size: 58mm
- • Mount: EF
- • Length: 2.7”
- • Weight: 1.16 lbs