• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Intervalometer Controller for Canon Rebel, Powershot, 60D, 70D is a remote system that connects to certain Canon cameras via a sub mini connection. You can autofocus with it, lock it down when shooting in Bulb mode, or set a variety of intervals for time-lapse photography. See our Notes tab for a full list of compatible cameras.
Please note that you can shoot 1-99 shutter counts or infinity shutter counts. This is important because if you want to shoot for 2-3 hours but can't return to your setup in that time, your only choices are to shoot only up to 99 shots or let the camera shoot on infinity mode until you return or the battery dies. Plan accordingly.
• (1) Remote
• (1) CR2032 Battery (Battery Life Varies, See Notes)
• This is an Aputure brand remote that replaces the Canon RS 60-E3. It behaves the same.
• This remote takes a CR2032 lithium battery and is included. However, the life of the battery is not guaranteed. Keep your own spare on-hand.
• This remote is compatible with any DSLR with a sub mini phone input. However, it is designed specifically for compatibility with the following models: