BorrowLenses Gear Finder can help still photographers to match the perfect lenses to your type of shooting and preferred camera. Just answer a few simple questions and you're ready to give it a shot!
Please answer all the questions!
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
CloseThe last reservation of this item will conclude on November 18. For rentals that require shipping or a pickup at a non-headquarter location, please select a later date for your arrival. Headquarter offices are the only locations that can accept a same-day reservation, as transit time is not calculated in this date.
The Canon PowerShot D20 Waterproof Camera is a point-and-shoot with waterproof, freezeproof and shock-proof housing. HD video shooting, 5x optical zoom (4x digital), and built-in IS and GPS make this the perfect adventure camera. Take it 33' below water or up to mountaintops at 14°F temperatures. The Canon HS SYSTEM allows for cleaner shots in these adverse conditions. It also incorporates an electronic wind filter, which suppresses wind noise that can muffle or distort the sound while taking video. This camera is ideal for vacations, treks, kids, and adventure travel.
• Lens Cap
• NB-6L Battery
• An SD card is not included.
• This camera has a built-in 5-25mm f/3.9-4.8 (35mm Equivalent = 28-140mm) lens and you will not be able to remove it for other lenses.
• We will make every attempt to have a fully charged battery for you but we can't guarantee it 100%. If you need a fully charged camera body, please request it via order notes.
• The built-in lens does not accommodate filters.
• The built-in flash should not be used when deeper than 12' under water. It simply won't be very effective.