BorrowLenses Gear Finder can help still photographers to match the perfect lenses to your type of shooting and preferred camera. Just answer a few simple questions and you're ready to give it a shot!
Please answer all the questions!
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Think Tank Airport International V2.0 Rolling Camera Bag offers the greatest interior capacity while maintaining the proper exterior dimensions for carry on restrictions for most airlines. This robust, heavily-padded bag can carry up to two pro size DSLRS and 4-7 standard lenses or up to a 500mm f/2.8 lens and body/accessories. It tilt-rolls on two wheels, has a fold-away handle, fused zippers (sewing thread is melted with the plastic coil for abrasion resistance), and easy-to-clean interior pockets.
Please note that the included locks must be reset prior to rental return (instructions here).
• Front Cable Lock (Not TSA approved. Check with carrier prior to using.)
• Rear Security Lock
• Main Security Lock
• Rain sleeve and pouch
• (3) Monopod straps
• Monopod holster
• (3) Long pads
• (2) Medium pads
• (15) Small pads
• This bag is International and USA carry on size but please always check with your carrier beforehand for specific restrictions, especially regarding weight.
• This bag comes with a lot of small parts (please see the Rental Includes section for a complete list).
• Please see these instructions for using the monopod straps, laptop lock, and bag locks.
• Please note that the included locks must be reset prior to rental return.