• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Wimberley P40 Arca-Type Quick Release Plate fits all Arca-style quick-release adapters, like those found on the Wimberley Gimbal II. It is designed to connect your camera or lens foot to your support system for easy attachment and release.
• (1) Plate
• (1) Wimberley SW-100 1/4-20" Mounting Screw
• Allen Key
• Some telephoto lens feet have only 3/8"-16 threads while some have both 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 mount threading. To use your telephoto with this plate, you may require a 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 reducer bushing. This plate comes with a 1/4"-20 mounting screw and does not include a 3/8"-16 one. Please state in the order notes if you'll be needing the reducer bushing.
• Dimensions: 1.5" Wide x 6" Long (Mount Slot 4" Long)