• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Nikon G to Fuji X Speed Booster allows the attachment of Nikon full frame (FX) lenses to a Fuji X-mount (APS-C) format cameras. It increases the angle of view and maximum aperture by 1 stop. This adapter condenses light so that an effective full frame angle of view is possible on the crop sensor. It includes a detachable tripod foot and has a built-in aperture control ring.
• Front Cap
• Rear Cap
• Before mounting your lens to this adapter, please make sure that the f-stop of the aperture ring in this adapter is set to "8". This adapter does NOT support electronic aperture control – this must be set manually.
• The following lenses are incompatible with this adapter:
Nikkor-O 2.1cm f/4
Nikon 20mm f/2.8 AI-s
• Special note for Fuji X-Pro 2/X-Pro 1 users: The camera must be set to "SHOOT WITHOUT LENS - ON" and in manual mode to work with this adapter.
• Increases Maximum Aperture by 1 Stop
• Increases MTF
• Makes Lens 0.71x "Wider".
• Tripod Foot is Detachable and Compatible with Arca Swiss, Markins, Photo Cam Ball Heads
• Automatic Diaphragm (AE Metering), Electronic Aperture Control, and other Auto Functions NOT Retained