• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Kessler 3' CineSlider with Kessler Parallax System is a heavy-duty, portable, mini-dolly slider system for camera rigs up to 80 lbs when securely positioned on the ground or mounted to 2 tripods (rentable separately). Note that is only supports up to 35 lbs when using just 1 tripod, center-mounted. It features an adjustable arc diameter handle, drag control, and compatibility with heads and accessories with 3/8th-16 mounting screws. It also includes a Kessler Parallax system, which provides automatic panning and adds fixed-point shooting capabilities to your Kessler 3' CineSlider. This allows you to add a unique Parallax effect or Travel Pan move for sweeping landscapes or interiors both vertically and horizontally. Using a flexible bar and a mechanical linkage, the Parallax can easily facilitate inward and outward panning motions to accompany the horizontal slider movement. Traditional slide functionality is maintained without having to remove the Parallax. You can also still add a motorized system (not included) and the entire system can be transported with ease without disassembly. With reinforced aluminum, protected rails, and precision machining, the Kessler 3' CineSlider with Kessler Parallax System is ideal for any video project and great for time-lapse photography.
• This slider supports rigs up to 80 lbs when fully supported (on the ground or mounted to 2 tripods. It only supports 35 lbs when center-mounted (or supported with only 1 tripod). Do not overload it!
• This slider has a flat mount adapter that screws into the dolly carriage, which has 3/8”-16 and 1/4"-20 threaded holes.
• This is a package where you get the slider in addition to the slider add-on. The slider add-on consists of a Parallax bar and a panning camera platform. The slider itself is the Kessler 3' CineSlider. With this rental you receive both. See the Kessler 3' CineSlider rental if you want the slider without the Parallax bar and panning platform. Also note that this rental comes with the crank handle. Rental of the Kessler 3' without Parallax does not.
• Some of the screws that come with this kit are custom and loss of screws may result in a fee.