• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Redrock Micro eyeSpy Deluxe DSLR Bundle is designed to support your DSLR so that it can operate as a fully-functioning rig suitable for videography. The included lightweight, low-profile baseplate can be used to connect standard 15mm rods (60mm spacing) to the bottom of any DSLR but please note that larger pro-body form factor DSLRs with built-in vertical grips (or DSLRs using detachable battery grips) will require the separate rental of the Redrock Micro Follow Focus MicroRiser. The completely gear-driven design of this rig allows for slip-free, accurate, and repeatable focus movement and the 1:1 gear ratio allows smooth movements for a variety of lenses (see Notes tab for more info on lens sizing). The Redrock Micro eyeSpy Deluxe DSLR Bundle is ideal for DSLR videographers for documentary work, narratives, music videos, and more.
• Redrock Micro DSLR Baseplate
• microLink4 Riser Offset Accessory Kit
• microBalance Counterweight Starter Kit
• (3) Crescent Spacers and (3) Crescent Nuts
• (3) microLensGear Long Screws
• (3) microLensGear Short Screws
• (1) A Ring (180mm-220mm Lens Circumference)
• (1) B Ring (211mm-250mm Lens Circumference)
• (1) C Ring (241mm-280mm Lens Circumference)
• (1) 4" microHandGrip
• (2) 9" 15mm Rods
• (2) 18" 15mm Rods
• microShoulderPad with Rod Clamp
• Carrying Case
• This kit includes a set of 3 micro-focus rings that fit a variety of lenses. The different sizes are marked as A, B, and C. The rings go directly around the focus ring of your lens. You may want to rent additional sets of these rings to go around all of your lenses ahead of time for quick follow-focus lens swapping. Additional rings can be added to this rental upon checkout for a fee. By default, this kit includes 1 of A (180mm-220mm Lens Circumference), B (211mm-250mm Lens Circumference), and C (241mm-280mm Lens Circumference).
• There is a D size ring (280mm-320mm lens circumference) that is not included with this kit. It is for larger lenses, such as the Canon 100-400mm. You may choose to have this ring included with this rental upon checkout for a fee.
• For more information about which rings go with which lenses, see this guide.
• This rig is designed for non-pro form factor DSLRs (DSLRs without the built-in vertical grip). If you're using a battery grip on your camera or pairing this rig with a pro-body, please rent the Redrock Micro Follow Focus MicroRiser.
• This rig cannot be attached to a tripod.
• Carbon Fiber Rods
• Compatible with All Non-Pro Form Factor DSLRs (See Notes Tab for Pro Form Factor Options)
• Standard 0.8 Film Pitch Drive Gear
• Accommodates Lenses from 180-280mm Circumference (or Up to 320mm with Optional D Ring)