BorrowLenses Gear Finder can help still photographers to match the perfect lenses to your type of shooting and preferred camera. Just answer a few simple questions and you're ready to give it a shot!
Please answer all the questions!
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Tascam DR-60D 4-Channel Linear PCM Recorder captures 4 simultaneous channels of audio for storage on an SD card (low-capacity SD card included – larger cards are rentable separately. See compatible cards here). It is a professional-level PCM recorder capable of recording at 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz sample rates and at bit depths of 16- and 24-bit. This recorder also features auto tone and slate tone functions that aim to simplify synchronization to video files during editing. Screw mounts on either side of the recorder allows for connection on both a tripod and a DSLR camera. This recorder is ideal for DSLR filmmakers.
• This recorder mounts to the top of a tripod (not included). Your DSLR camera then mounts on top of the recorder. This device operates on (4) 1.5V AA batteries (not included). It can also be powered via USB (included) from your computer.
• Inputs: XLR/TRS Combo Jacks (Channels 1, 2), Stereo 3.5mm Mini Jack (Channels 3, 4), Stereo 3.5mm Mini Jack (CAMERA IN), 2.5 mm TRS Jack (REMOTE)
• Outputs: Stereo 3.5mm Mini Jack (CAMERA OUT), Stereo 3.5mm Mini Jack (PHONES), Stereo 3.5mm Mini Jack (LINE OUT)
• Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC (See Compatible Cards Here)
• Recording Time: Up to 5 hours on AA Batteries (Not Included)