BorrowLenses Gear Finder can help still photographers to match the perfect lenses to your type of shooting and preferred camera. Just answer a few simple questions and you're ready to give it a shot!
Please answer all the questions!
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The GoPro Suction Cup Mount will mount any GoPro camera onto a clean, smooth surface car, boat, or motorcycle (not suitable for snow/surfboards). It has been tested to withstand up to 150 MPH. It has a quick release base for easy re-mounting. Warning: do not try and mount non-GoPro cameras to this suction. See the Matthews Suction Pump Cup or the Matthews Car Mounting System for a suction cup mount that works with other cameras.
• Suction Mount
• GoPro Long Thumbscrew
• GoPro Short Thumbscrew
• GoPro Pivot Arm - Short
• GoPro Suction Cup Arm - Long
• This GoPro suction cup mount is compatible with any GoPro model.