• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Cinevate Atlas 200 48" Slider is a linear tracking system made of 1" steel rods over a block of aluminum. It features an integrated 100mm bowl head mount (100mm head rentable separately) which can be easily adapted to accommodate 75mm heads with a 75mm to 100mm Bowl Adapter Ring (not included). This slider comes with a 100mm half bowl adapter for attaching flat base video fluid heads as well. The adjustable all-terrain leg system can be adapted to any shooting environment and you can optionally attach the slider to a pair of tripods or C Stands. It can hold up to 200 lbs, so even the some of the largest rigs glide smoothly with the Cinevate Atlas 200. This slider is ideal for videographers and time-lapse photographers.
• 48" x 1" Steel Rail
• 100mm Bowl Head Mount
• 100mm Half Bowl Adapter
• Tripod Mounting Plate
• Rail Mount
• All Terrain Feet
• All Terrain Feet Mount Screws
• Brake Screw
• Carrying Case
• This slider comes with a 100mm Bowl Head Mount (bowl heads rentable separately). It also comes with a 100mm Half Bowl Adapter with a 3/8th screw mount for flat base fluid heads (which are rentable separately).
• This slider comes with feet and a tripod mount but a tripod or C Stand must be rented separately unless you want to use the slider on the ground or propped up by other means.
• Due to the excessive weight of, and large protective case for, this slider, shipping prices may be exorbitant. Local pickup is encouraged but not required.
• This item requires a fluid head, which is not included.