Manfrotto 190X DB Tripod Legs
Theft not covered.
The Bogen/Manfrotto 190XDB Tripod Legs are a solid set of legs that offer a decent compromise between strength and light weight. It can reach a maximum working height of 57.5", and folds up to just 21". If you want something a bit lighter but roughly the same dimensions check out the Induro legs we have, and if you need something beefy for shooting with a super-telephoto go with the Induro AT413 legs.
Notes: A tripod head is not inlcuded.
- • Closed length: 21.06 inches
- • Minimum height: 13.78 inches
- • Maximum height: 57.48 inches
- • Maximum height with center column down: 46.65 inches
- • Load capacity: 11 pounds
- • Material: Aluminum
- • Leg angles: 25, 46, 66, and 88 degrees
- • Attachment: 3/8-inch screw
- • Weight: 3.52 pounds