• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
Note: Due to the VC system's delay this lens is not good for news, sport, action and people shots unless you turn off the image stabilizing system. It is also not good for quiet shooting scenarios due to its internal autofocus motor.
• Focal Length: 17-50mm (26-78mm Equivalent for 35mm Format)
• Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
• F Mount
• 11.4" Minimum Focusing Distance
• 78º-31º Angle of View
• Image Stabilization
• Length: 3.7”
• Weight: 1.25 lbs
The Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II VC LD Lens is specifically designed for Nikon crop sensor cameras. It sports Vibration Compensation and a fast aperture which are excellent features for low-light shooting. It has extra refractive glass for improved sharpness and contrast over the entire focal length of the lens. Note that this is the updated version of the Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 XR DiII for Nikon. The primary benefit of this lens over the older model is the Vibration Compensation. This lens is suitable for travel, street photography, portraits, and events.