Olympus M.Zuiko ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO For Micro 4/3
Theft not covered.
The Olympus M.Zuiko ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO for Micro Four Thirds is an all-purpose lens covering wide-angle to portrait lengths with a constant f/2.8 aperture across the entire focal range. A High-Speed Imager AF Linear Motor Drive system with movie and still support provides fast, smooth, and quiet focus performance. The manual focus clutch allows for very quick switching between AF and MF. The dust and freeze resistant design makes this a great travel and adventure lens that's ideal for videography, landscape, and street photography.
- • Front cap
- • Rear cap
- • Hood
- • 62mm UV Filter
Notes: This lens is designed specifically for Micro Four Thirds mount cameras.
- • Focal Length: 12-40mm (24-80mm equivalent for 35mm format)
- • Maximum Aperture: 2.8
- • Minimum Focus Distance: 7.87"
- • Angle of View: 84° - 30º
- • Mount: Micro Four Thirds
- • AF/MF
- • High Speed Imager AF with MSC
- • Manual Focus Clutch
- • Dust, Freeze, and Drop-Resistant
- • Weight: 2.87lb