BorrowLenses Gear Finder can help still photographers to match the perfect lenses to your type of shooting and preferred camera. Just answer a few simple questions and you're ready to give it a shot!
Please answer all the questions!
• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8G AF-S DX IF-ED Lens excels as an all-in-one for a variety of shooting situations for photographers using crop sensor cameras, such as the D7200 or D500. The equivalent focal length is 25.5-82.5mm, which covers from wide to short telephoto all in 1 lens while maintaining a maximum aperture of f/2.8 across the entire focal range for easy use in low light situations or when you want beautiful out-of-focus backgrounds. A Silent Wave Motor offers near-silent operation and you can jump into manual focus for precision even while in AF mode. This lens is ideal for events, candids, traveling, and landscapes. It is also a good portrait lens.
• Front Cap
• Rear Cap
• Lens Hood
• 77mm Filter
• This lens is compatible with crop frame (DX) sensor cameras only. It is not recommended for full frame sensor cameras unless they have a crop mode.
• This lens is not compatible with 2X and 1.4X Nikon teleconverters.
• Focal Length: 17-55mm (25.5-82.5mm Equivalent for 35mm Format)