• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
• Spare Bulbs: 1 x EMD, 1 x FVL, 1 x FTK, 1 x Lampak for Tota/Omni
• 8 x 12" Flag with 2 x Flexi-Shaft
• 27" Umbrella (Silver)
• Carrying Case
Lowel DV Creator 1 Tungsten-Halogen Kit comes with 3 lights and a variety of modifiers making this kit a great solution for continuous light users who want a classic 3-light setup. The mini focusable Pro-Light produces Fresnel-style shadows and is good for low key work or as an accent light. The Omni is suitable as a key light or a back light and can be bounced with the included silver umbrella. Lastly, the broad-throw Tota can be used with either the umbrella or the included gel frame as fill, key, or backlighting. It is great for photographing artwork and other copy jobs. A flag is included with this kit to help control spill. This kit is ideal for product photographers, documentary filmmakers, still life photographers, and large sets.
Notes: This kit comes with spare bulbs. Bulbs must be operated at their rated voltage. Avoid touching bulbs with bare fingers. Insert bulb carefully to avoid breaking or else a fee may result. Due to inconsistencies in bulb production, an individual bulb may function for more or less than its average rated life. These lights run hot and can catch things on fire. Operate in large spaces only.
• Light Source: Tungsten-Halogen
• Max Power: 1450 Total Watts
• Flash Duration: Continuous
• Temperature: 3200K (Note: Accuracy Varies from Bulbs of Various Manufacturers)
• Power Consumption: 250-1450W
• Operating Voltage: 110-120 AC/220-240 AC, 12-30V DC