• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Profoto HR Speedring is heat-resistant and designed specifically for Profoto flashes and strobes, though its diameter fits many other brands of strobe (experiment at your own risk). Speedrings are paired with rod-based softboxes, octaboxes, and other light modifiers to be mounted on the front of your flash/strobe to soften and shape the light to taste. To use, simply line the rods of your softbox (not included) to the pegs of the speedring like building a tent. Then, put the strobe and speedring together and lock down.
• (1) Profoto HR Speedring (a Softbox is NOT Included)
• Compatible with D4, Acute, B1, and D1 models of Profoto strobes.
• Not compatible with Profoto ringflashes.
• Not compatible with B2 model of Profoto strobes.