• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
Litepanels Croma On-Camera LED Light will give you easy-to-use continuous light from your camera for up to 1.5 hours on (6) AA batteries. It is flicker-free and suitable for a variety of video applications and most suited to event videography, quick interviews, and in small shooting spaces. It also provides easy, small amounts of fill light for photographers.
• (1) LED Light
• (1) 100-240V AC Adapter
• (1) Ball Head Shoe Mount
• (1) Diffusion Filter
• Carrying Case
• This light requires (6) AA batteries to run or must be plugged in with the included AC adapter. It is also compatible with an Anton Bauer battery with D-Tap (not included).
• This continuous light natively changes color temperature.
• Light Source: LED
• Power/Brightness: 90W Tungsten Equivalent
• Flash Duration: Continuous
• Temperature: 3,200-5,600K
• Power Consumption: 9W
• Operating Voltage: 100-240V AC/6-20V DC via Broadcast Batteries (Not Included)
• Controls: Dimming, Temperature
• Ports: AC and Accepts DC Broadcast Batteries (Not Included)