• Your rental begins when the first delivery attempt is made. If you do not think you’ll be available for home delivery, please contact us to arrange for delivery to another location.
• Your rental must be returned to its pick up location or postmarked by your shipper before the same day cut-off time. Contact the location you’ll be bringing the return package to in advance to find out what the same day cut-off time is. Remember, local pickup spots and ship centers have varied hours!
• For your security, get a receipt from whoever you are dropping your gear off with for return.
Has there been an emergency? We understand. Please communicate your issue with us as soon as humanly possible so that we may properly address your needs with regards to your order. We are available by email, live chat, and by telephone during standard business hours.
The Induro AT413 Heavy Duty Tripod is a relatively lightweight tripod (under 10 lbs) that can handle payloads up to 44 lbs. It has a twist-lock mechanism for the 3-section legs and a center column for quick height changes. The legs can be adjusted independently of each other for rough terrain or use with Apple Boxes. The center column can be reversed and the legs splayed for extra low-angle shooting. This tripod is compatible with any tripod head that connects with 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 mounts. It is ideal for longer lenses and heavier cameras.
• Induro Tripod with Center Column
Note that this rental is for the tripod only. A tripod head can be rented separately.
• This rental is for the tripod only. A tripod head can be rented separately.
• The mounting point on this tripod is reversible. Keep track of this part as it can be easily lost. Loss of mounting screw will result in a fee.
• Type: Flat Head with Reversible 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 Mount