Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens
The Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM is one of the only constant f/2.8 zoom lenses specifically designed for APS-C format cameras (such as the 7D Mark II or Rebel T4i), offering a versatile wide angle to standard angle range. Its built-in image stabilization provides up to 3-stops to compensate for image blur caused by camera shake and slow shutter speeds in low-light situations. The lens has specially shaped lens elements and Super Spectra coatings to suppress ghosting, flare, and ensuring consistent color balance. It is a great overall lens to use for a variety of subjects including landscape, lifestyle, and street photography.
- • Focal Length: 17-55mm (27.2-88mm Equivalent for 35mm Format)
- • Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- • Aperture Range: f/2.8 – f/22
- • Canon EF-S Mount
- • Crop Mode: Crop Frame (EF-S)
- • 13.8" Minimum Focusing Distance
- • 78.3-27.5° Angle of View
- • 0.17x Magnification
- • AF/MF
- • Image Stabilization
- • Filter Size: 77mm
- • Length: 4.4"
- • Weight: 1.4 lbs