Our used gear sale is back! Spring is here and it’s time for us to make room for new gear. That means big used gear savings for you with an additional 20% off on top of marked down prices. Your total savings: up to 50% off! Use code: USEDSALE2019 before 3/28/19 (or while supplies last).
Because of the thorough testing we do between rentals, our gear remains in good shape for selling. When it’s time to sell an item, we do all the things above plus another inspection to rate the item. A detailed description of any cosmetic issues is posted on the item’s listing so you know exactly what you’re getting. Our gear is stored in temperature-controlled environments on shelving designed to protect them from shake (whether from the earthquakes we get in California or just from heavy, moving objects in the warehouse).
Important Things to Know About Our Used Gear
• We allow a 3-day inspection period on all sale items from the date of delivery. You can return the item within those 3 days for any reason at all with just a 3% restocking fee and the round-trip shipping cost of the equipment. After that, we allow 4 weeks for general returns, less the rental fees we would have charged, and shipping costs.
• Lenses include front/rear caps and hoods if they originally came with them, unless otherwise noted. Camera bodies come with front caps, straps, batteries (1) and chargers (1) if they originally came with them, unless otherwise noted. Video equipment includes all the accessories listed on our product pages. Flashes include accessories if they originally came with them, unless otherwise noted.
• Our rating system is defined as follows:
Brand New – New unopened item packaged by the manufacturer complete with manufacturer’s USA warranty. Not previously owned or used by a consumer.
Like New – Equipment is at 95 to 99 percent of original condition with perfect glass. Only upon close inspections will slight wear be visible.
Excellent – Equipment is at 80 to 94 percent of original condition. Items show moderate wear for their age and may have small dings or blemishes. Glass may have slight blemishes, but will not affect picture quality.
Good – Ideal for bargain hunters, equipment is at 70 to 79 percent of original condition. Items have more than average wear for the age of the item, and may have dents, dings or finish loss. Glass may have marks or blemishes, but should not affect picture quality.
Poor – Functioning equipment with significant cosmetic damage such as multiple impressions in metal, excessive finish loss and brassing. Gear has been tested and deemed functional. Glass may have marks, fungus and/or haze which will affect picture quality.
As Is – Equipment may or may not work and is usable for parts only. No warranty is provided nor are returns allowed.
Latest posts by BorrowLenses (see all)
- Used Gear Black Friday Sale – Closed 11/28 & 11/29 - November 27, 2019
- Gear Up for Changing Colors - September 30, 2019
- 15% Off All Rentals + A Free Day - August 21, 2019