S-Log is a gamma curve designed specifically for grading in post-production. It allows you to shoot and then adjust the look of the footage afterward with full flexibility. S-Log footage is easier to enhance than average footage but requires dedicated grading software.
Find What You’re Interested In
All About BL
Welcome! Our mission at BorrowLenses is to advance photographic and cinematic dreams by providing access to superior, cutting-edge gear and expert advice.
Here on our blog, you’ll find inspirational content, reviews, tutorials and BL updates all geared to help your creative production.
Ready to get to work? Turn your creative vision into reality with online photo & video equipment rentals. Order from your desk, have gear delivered to your door, and take on your next project. It’s that simple.
What's Getting Read
- The 13 Best Cameras for YouTube Videos
- What is a Telephoto Lens and Why Should I Use One?
- Shutter Speed Chart and Tips on How to Master It
- Best Cameras for Beginners in 2020: 14 Entry-Level Options
- What is a Macro Lens? Everything You Need to Know as a Beginner
- Video Recording Limits in Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
- The 7 Best DSLRs & Mirrorless Cameras for Video
- 8 Portrait Lighting Setups Every Photographer Should Know
- Shutter Count Guide: Nikon, Canon, and Sony
- Common Video File Formats, Codecs, and Containers in 2020