Tag: How to Shoot Tethered
Find What You’re Interested In
All About BL
Welcome! Our mission at BorrowLenses is to advance photographic and cinematic dreams by providing access to superior, cutting-edge gear and expert advice.
Here on our blog, you’ll find inspirational content, reviews, tutorials and BL updates all geared to help your creative production.
Ready to get to work? Turn your creative vision into reality with online photo & video equipment rentals. Order from your desk, have gear delivered to your door, and take on your next project. It’s that simple.
What's Getting Read
- The 7 Best DSLRs & Mirrorless Cameras for Video
- Shutter Speed Chart and Tips on How to Master It
- What is a Telephoto Lens and Why Should I Use One?
- Common Video File Formats, Codecs, and Containers in 2020
- The 15 Best Cameras for YouTube Videos
- Video Recording Limits in Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
- What is a Macro Lens? Everything You Need to Know as a Beginner
- Shutter Count Guide: Nikon, Canon, and Sony
- How to Edit Video for Beginners: An Introduction
- The Best Mirrorless Cameras for Video Right Now