Happy Tax Day, everyone!
Okay, so Tax Day isn’t a very celebratory affair but if you are thinking about filing for your photography business in the future, here are 5 great articles to help get you started.
- Special Tax Advice: How Photographers Can Get The Right Look From The I.R.S.
- Photographer’s Corner: Tips for Tax Time
- The 7 Common Tax Mistakes Made by Photographers
- 5 Super Simple Accounting Tips for Photographers
- Wedding Photographer Tax Tips
How many people here have their own photography businesses and what kind of business is it? Sole Proprietorship? Independent contractor? Please leave your tax tips in the comments below!
Latest posts by Alexandria Huff (see all)
- Introduction to Full Frame vs Crop Frame Sensors Plus Great Sensor Comparison Resources - February 8, 2017
- 10 Favorite Cameras and Lenses from 2016 - December 26, 2016
- Renting from BorrowLenses: Step-By-Step Guide - December 21, 2016