Please select a rent time
Fiilex 301 LED Kit
The Fiilex 301 LED Kit uses unique dense matrix LED nodes inside Fresnel-style fixtures for continuous lighting that accepts Profoto and Bowens-style speed rings and softboxes. The exceptionally easy-to-operate heads, which use only 3 buttons each (on/off, dimmer, and temperature), can be tilted or paired with the included barndoors to control the beam. These lights offer full spectrum light quality without spiking or flickering and are small enough (4.7" and 1.6lbs a piece) to be used for very tight scenes. This kit is ideal for 3 light interviews for documentary work, 3 point light setups for portrait work, chroma key work, and natural light filler/replication.
- • (3) P360 LED Light Heads
- • (3) 4 Leaf Barndoors
- • (3) Light Stands
- • (3) AC Power Cords
- • (1) Soft Box with Inner Baffle
- • (1) Speedring
- • Carrying Case
The case for this kit is designed to comply with most airline carry-on restrictions. Always check with your airline before bringing this kit on board. These lights require grounded power outlets (power cords included) to run. The 12-28V DC power input allows each head to be used with all major broadcast battery brands (batteries not included). These continuous lights natively change color temperature.
- • Light Source: Dense Matrix LED
- • Power/Brightness: Approximately 360W Per Head, 572-650 lx at 5'
- • Flash Duration: Continuous
- • Temperature: 3,000-5,600K
- • Power Consumption: 90W
- • Operating Voltage: 100-240V AC/24V DC via Broadcast Batteries (Not Included)
- • Controls: Dimming, Temperature
- • Ports: AC and Accepts DC Broadcast Batteries (Not Included)
- • CRI: 92
- • 109º Beam Angle
- • Weight: 36 lbs
There is no manual for this product.