Steadicam Scout HD Camera Stabilizer
The Steadicam Scout HD Camera Stabilizer is an ergonomic, wearable camera stabilizer system that allows you to view footage on a 7" LCD and also connect Anton Bauer broadcast batteries (not included) to the included battery mount for cordless power and ultimate flexibility. You can make on-the-fly weight and arm adjustments with a tool-free system and also independently adjust monitor and battery mounts for dynamic balance. This camera stabilizer system is ideal for documentary, journalistic, and narrative film making.
- • Camera Mounting Chassis with Removable Base
- • Telescoping Centerpost with Gimbal Handle
- • 2-Stage Adjustable Iso-Elastic Arm
- • 7" 800 Nits HD Monitor
- • Standard Vest
- • Docking Bracket
- • 12V Power Cable
- • 3' Lightweight BNC Video Cable
- • Dovetail Plate
- • BNC to RCA Adapter
- • RCA to BNC Adapter
- • Carrying Case
Notes: This rig is compatible with cameras up to 18 lbs. The vest is a "standard" size and may be too big or too small for some people.
- • Monitor: Active Matrix 16:9/4:3 Color LCD
- • Telescoping Centerpost (18.5-32")
- • Anton Bauer Battery Compatible
- • Vest Designed for Those Over 5' 4"