Sound Devices PIX 240i Video Recorder with Timecode
Featuring advanced video processing capabilities, including aspect ratio conversions, video scaling, frame rate conversions and 3:2 pulldown removal, the PIX 240i Video Recorder with Timecode is an outboard video recording device that records QuickTime files in up to 12-bit 4:4:4 1080p over 3G-SDI by means of Apple's ProRes 4444 codec. Also capable of recording in ProRes 4:2:2 and Avid's DNxHD. For ProRes 4444 the transfer rate is 330Mbps and for the other codecs 220Mbps.
3G-SDI and HDMI connectivity and a 5" IPS monitor with 800 x 480 resolution ensures great visual feedback. In addition, balanced XLR audio inputs with premium microphone preamps reflect Sound Devices' expertise in production audio. For data storage, the PIX 240i recorder uses either CompactFlash memory cards or removable 2.5" solid-state drives. Both types of media are formatted by the PIX recorder as UDF volumes, which makes for seamless compatibility with both Mac OS and Windows systems.
For a more details and additional specifications please visit the manufacturer's website.
- • 100-240 VAC power adapter
- • 240gb SSD Card
- • SSD Drive Caddy
- • Noga Cine Arm
- • File-Based A/V Recorder & Player
- • ProRes 4444 12-Bit 4:4:4 1080p Recording
- • 5" IPS Monitor with 800x480 Resolution
- • 3G-SDI / HDMI / Balanced XLR Audio
- • Video Scaling & Frame Rate Conversion
- • 3:2 Pulldown Removal
- • False Color, Zebra, Peaking, 1:1 Mapping
- • Uses CompactFlash or 2.5" SSD Media
- • Media Spanning and UDF Film Format
- • Letterbox, Crop, Anamorphic Conversion