Nikon does it again! This body has some of the best in class ISO sensitivity which allows you great images even in low light. I used it for shooting an indoor wedding, coupled it with primarily a 85mm f/1.8D lens and it performed beautifully. It also has one of the more advanced AF sensors, it typically nails focus perfectly every time. Regardless of the glass attached to it. It worked quite well with the 18-55, 55-200, 85mm and the 35mm lenses I used on it. The build quality of the camera makes it seem like one of the "pro" cameras, rather than a "pro-sumer" camera. Very sturdy camera, excellent to use and hold, even with a heavier f/1.8 lens. Battery kept up nicely with shooting. It has the "dual memory card slots" feature that is on a select number of pro cameras, giving shooters the ability to have all of their pictures backed up on the fly. (Amongst other choices) This feature can seem excessive, but could certainly save the day if disaster strikes!
Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera
- Expected: March 13
- Product Details
- 3 Product Reviews
Notes: We make every attempt to have a fully charged battery for you but we can't guarantee is 100%. If you need a fully charged battery, please request it via the order notes.
The Nikon D7000 Digital Camera features a 16.9 megapixel DX format CMOS sensor, EXPEED2 image processor, and 1080p movie recording capability. Take advantage of Nikon's native Creative Lighting System by firing off-camera flashes with your built-in flash and controlling external flash power directly from the menu. This camera is ideal for landscape, portraits, wildlife, events, casual shooting, travel, and videography.
The D7000 is an excellent camera for the price. Used it with a 50 mm & a macro lens, the pictures came out amazing. The clarity is amazing compared to my old D70 I usually shoot with. I had some fun playing around with the video as well. The D7000 is very easy to use if you have any knowledge of how Nikons work. I would definitely recommend it if you are on a budget, it gets the job done.
I needed a camera for a day with high frames per second for two events on the same day. This was the answer. Over 80% of the photos I took that day came out the way I wanted them too. The other 20 percent was due to user error or the subject did not look nice in the photo. I forgot to change ISOs in the first half of the mass. If you have never used this camera before like I have, do some research before you start taking photos of your event. I just watched a couple tutorials online. I will borrow this camera again or it's future predecessor when I need high FPS again some day.