Please select a rent time
• (1) TT5 Unit
• Two AA batteries are required per TT5 and are not included.
• Two new AA batteries (not included) will run the TT5 for about 60 hours.
• This is one unit only. A minimum of (2) Pocket Wizard TT units are required for triggering.
• This Pocket Wizard must be paired with a MiniTT1 Radio Slave Transmitter for Canon E-TTL or a second TT5 to fire an off-camera flash/strobe.
• You may also pair the TT5 with a Plus X, Plus II, or Plus III Pocket Wizard but some features may not work correctly, such as TTL shooting and high speed sync. Experiment at your own risk.
• The TT5 connects to your camera, flashes, or strobes via either the hot shoe or a sync cable. The TT5 has a 1/8 sync-in port. Please select what type of sync cable you need for your lighting setup upon checkout. For more information on sync cable compatibility, see this guide.
• To control output settings of your off-camera lights, the Pocket Wizard AC3 ZoneController for Canon is recommended. It is not required for triggering but is nice for easy output adjustments right from your camera (AC3 units rentable separately).
• Operating Range: 800' in TTL, 1200' in Basic Triggering
• Maximum Sync Speed: 1/8000
• Sync Port: Hot Shoe, 3.5mm (1/8th) Stereo Jack
• 52 Channels
Pocket Wizard FlexTT5 E-TTL Transceiver for Canon
The Pocket Wizard FlexTT5 E-TTL Transceiver for Canon is a radio triggering transceiver/receiver for remote firing of flashes and strobes. It can also be used to remotely trigger Canon camera shutters with the Pocket Wizard CM-N3-P Pre-Trigger Motor Cord (not included). The TT5 connects to your camera with either a sync cable (chosen at checkout) or via your camera's hotshoe. It connects to your flash or strobe by sync cable. Each TT5 is both a transceiver/receiver so they are interchangeable on your camera and strobe but you do need 2 Pocket Wizards for your off-camera strobe firing to work unless your strobe has a power pack with a built in receiver. This rental comes with only 1 TT5. You must rent either a second TT5 or a Pocket Wizard MiniTT1 Radio Slave Transmitter for Canon E-TTL to fire off-camera flashes/strobes. When paired with a TT5 or TT1, you can trigger off-camera flashes and strobes while still using Canon's dedicated through-the-lens metering system for proper light and setting exposures in constantly-changing conditions. Also featured is an Optimized High Speed Sync mode and Optimized Rear Curtain Sync. You may also pair the TT5 with a Plus X, Plus II, or Plus III Pocket Wizard but some features may not work correctly, such as TTL shooting and high speed sync. Experiment at your own risk.