Please select a rent time
• Blackmagic Cinema Camera (EF Mount)
• ATOMOS USB 3.0 SSD Slim Card Reader
• Blackmagic Design Cinema Camera Sunshade
• Camera Strap
• Power Supply
• 1.5' Thunderbolt Cable
• (2) 12" 15mm Redrock Micro Carbon Fiber Rod
• Contineo BMC Cage
• Contineo 15mm Wide Clamp for BMC Cage
• Carrying Case
• SSD cards are not included with this rental and are rentable separately. An SSD card reader is included with this rental.
• Lenses are not included with this rental and are rentable separately.
• This camera cannot format SSD drives. SSD drives have to be formatted (via an external 2.5" compatible dock) as HFS+ or exFAT on a Mac or Windows PC. SSDs can be formatted in-camera only with firmware 1.9.5 or higher.
• Sensor: 4K Super 35mm Sensor
• File Format: 4K CinemaDNG RAW, 10-Bit Apple ProRes, AVID DNxHD
• Resolution and Frame Rates:
4000 x 2160p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30 (CinemaDNG RAW)
3840 x 2160p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30
1920 x 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30
• Ports: 1 x 6G-SDI for 10-Bit 4:2:2, 2 x 1/4" Balanced Analog Audio Jacks, 1 x 3.5mm Stereo Jack, SDI Audio Out, 1 x 2.5mm LANC, Thunderbolt, USB 2.0 Mini B
• Lens Compatibility: EF Mount
• Memory: Dual 2.5" SSD Slots (Cards Not Included)
• 12 Stops Dynamic Range
• Integrated 5" 800 x 480 Touchscreen LCD
• Mounting for Gold Mount Battery Plates
• Built-In Mono Mic
• Built-In Battery (20 Minute Run Time)
• Weight: 3.3 lbs
Blackmagic Production Camera 4K for EF Mount
The Blackmagic Production Camera 4K for EF Mount features a Super 35mm sized sensor with the ability to capture Ultra HD 4K and 1080p video. It supports 12 stops of dynamic range for a film-like look, especially combined with the near-standard traditional film size that the Super 35mm sensor approximates. This camera has the same rugged build and design of the original Blackmagic Cinema Camera for EF Mount, along with the same in-camera recording to 2 SSDs (SSDs rentable separately). It is engineered from machine metal and is designed specifically to be rigged with heavy cinema lenses and other add-ons. The ports are industry standard and include a single 6G-SDI output which supports Ultra HD live production. There is an internal active cooling system for the sensor as well. Enter in your own metadata directly and easily with the LCD screen or set shot numbers to increment automatically for easier post production. This camera is ideal for variable-light shooting, shooting indoors or in inclement weather, and for everyday video projects like documentaries and events, including live events.