Please select a rent time
• Front Cap
• Rear Cap
• Fixed Lens Hood
• This lens is compatible with Nikon F mount cameras in both full frame and crop frame sensors. The focal length equivalent on crop frame sensors is 21-36mm.
• This lens is NOT compatible with 2X and 1.4X Nikon teleconverters.
• This lens does not accept screw-on filters nor is it compatible with Lee-style 4X4 filter holders.
• Focal Length: 14-24mm (21-36mm Equivalent for Crop Sensors)
• Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
• Aperture Range: f/2.8-f/22
• Nikon F Mount
• 11" Minimum Focusing Distance
• 114-84° Angle of View
• 0.15x Magnification
• Filter Size: N/A, See Notes
• Length: 5.2"
• Weight: 1.98 lbs
Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G AF-S ED Lens
The Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G AF-S ED Lens is a fast, sharp ultra-wide zoom with a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture that is good for low light conditions. It has a rugged construction and professional-grade dust and moisture resistance suitable for landscape photography in almost all conditions. This lens features low coma and aberrations, making it a good choice for night sky and star photography. It also sports Super Integrated and Exclusive Nano Crystal Coatings to reduce ghosting and flare. The Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G AF-S ED can be paired with both full frame sensor cameras, such as the Nikon D810, and with crop frame sensor cameras, such as the Nikon D7200. The focal length equivalent on crop frame sensors is 21-36mm. Please note that this lens has a very large front element with a fixed hood. It does not accept screw-on filters nor is it compatible with Lee-style 4X4 filter holders. This lens is ideal for interiors, landscape photography, night sky photography, and cityscapes. Shoot with this lens alongside the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G and Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S ED VR II and you're covered in almost all shooting situations with 3 of Nikon's highest quality lenses.