Please select a rent time
• (1) Pocket Wizard Unit
• Sync Cable (Must Choose at Checkout - See This Guide for Compatibility)
• Two AA batteries are required per Pocket Wizard. They are not included in the rental.
• This is one unit only. A minimum of (2) Pocket Wizard units are required for triggering, unless you are using this item in conjunction with a light meter or strobe with a built-in radio transmitter/receiver.
• To use Pocket Wizards with a Quantum Instruments Qflash T5D or T4D be sure to request the 1/8th-to-AC sync cable upon checkout.
• Please select what type of sync cable you need for your lighting setup upon checkout. For more information on sync cable compatibility, see this guide.
• Operating Range: 1600'
• Maximum Sync Speed: 1/250 (Leaf: 1/500)
• Sync Port: 3.5mm (1/8th) Stereo Jack
• 4 Channels
• Reverse Compatible with All Pocket Wizard Radios Using Standard Channels
Pocket Wizard Plus II Transceiver
The Pocket Wizard Plus II Transceiver is a radio triggering transceiver/receiver for remote firing of flashes and strobes. It can also be used to remotely trigger shutters with the appropriate Pocket Wizard motor cord (not included). It connects to your camera with either a sync cable (chosen at checkout) or via your camera's hotshoe. It connects to your flash or strobe by sync cable. Each Plus II is both a transceiver/receiver so they are interchangeable on your camera and strobe but you do need 2 Pocket Wizards for your off-camera strobe firing to work unless your strobe has a power pack with a built in receiver. This rental comes with only 1 Plus II. Two new AA batteries (not included) will run the Plus II for about 60 hours.
For more information on sync cable compatibility, see this guide.